PVA TePla AG
- WKN: 746100
- ISIN: DE0007461006
- Land: Deutschland
Nachricht vom 09.11.2018 | 08:00
PVA TePla AG: Earnings surge in Q3 2018
DGAP-News: PVA TePla AG / Key word(s): 9-month figures/9-month figures
- Gross profit: EUR 23.4 million (previous year: EUR 14.8 million), up 58%
- EBITDA: EUR 8.5 million (previous year: EUR 3.5 million), up 141%
- Incoming orders: EUR 101.9 million (previous year: EUR 67.8 million), up 66%
- Order backlog: EUR 165.4 million (previous year: EUR 54.9 million), up 301%
- Forecast for year confirmed
The PVA TePla Group, Wettenberg, a manufacturer of systems for the production of industrial crystals, vacuum and high-temperature systems, plasma systems and systems for non-destructive quality inspection, generated consolidated revenue of EUR 69.4 million (previous year: EUR 63.5 million) in the first nine months of 2018. Gross profit climbed from EUR 14.8 million to EUR 23.4 million and EBITDA from EUR 3.5 million to EUR 8.5 million.
Incoming orders and order backlog
The high order backlog increases the PVA TePla Group's positive visibility until the end of 2020.
The book-to-bill ratio is 1.47 (previous year: 1.07), highlighting the positive growth prospects.
Outlook for fiscal 2018
The nine-month report is now available to download on the company's website www.pvatepla.com.
For further information, please contact:
Dr. Gert Fisahn
|Company:||PVA TePla AG|
|Im Westpark 10-12|
|Listed:||Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange|
|End of News||DGAP News Service|