Haier Smart Home Co., Ltd.
- WKN: A2JM2W
- ISIN: CNE1000031C1
- Land: China
Nachricht vom 31.07.2020 | 19:20
Haier Smart Home Co.,Ltd.: Release according to Article 50 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
Haier Smart Home Co.,Ltd.
/ Third country release according to Article 50 Para. 1, No. 2 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act]
Haier Smart Home Co., Ltd.: Documents Published in Connection with Proposed Takeover of all Shares and Delisting of Subsidiary Haier Electronics Group Co. Ltd.
Haier Smart Home Co., Ltd. ('HSH') has today published on its website various documents related to the proposed privatisation and delisting of its subsidiary Haier Electronics Group Co. Ltd. ('HEG'), with regard to which material information has been announced by ad-hoc notification under Art. 17 of the Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 (MAR) today.
The documents are published on HSH's website：http://smart-home.haier.com/en/ggyxw/ and include:
- Joint announcement of Haier Electronics Group Co., Ltd. and Haier Smart Home Co., Ltd.
- Haier Electronics Group Co., Ltd. Audited Financial Statements 2019 and 2018;
- Zheshang Securities Co., Ltd. Valuation Report on the Major Asset Purchase of Haier Smart Home Co., Ltd.;
- Announcement on Resolutions of the Tenth Meeting of the Tenth Board of Directors
- Shareholder Return Plan for Next Three Years (2021-2023)
- Assurance Report on the Utilization of Proceeds from Previous Fund-raising Activity
- Announcement on Signing the Framework Agreement for Daily Connected Transactions for 2020-2022
- Announcement on Resolutions of the Ninth Meeting of the Tenth Board of Supervisors
- Risk Warning on the Dilution of Immediate Return on Asset Restructuring
- Simplified Report of Changes in Equity
|Company:||Haier Smart Home Co.,Ltd.|
|Haier Industrial Park, Laoshan District|
|End of News||DGAP News Service|